3.8.08

Ahhhhhhhh......Sunday :-)

Well, the student went as far as we could go here (just ran out of time) and will continue to work on her mural at home. I'd be curious to know what you think. As expected (and I confess) the shading of the patio was a bit ambitious I think for a beginners class, but aside from that, I am totally impressed with Cindy's work and how much she absorbed in just five days. I hope that she continues to study and learn, she definitely has the talent.
I had planned to return to the hospital mural today, but decided I needed a day to catch up on things. I'm also going to help out my friend who returned to her home yesterday after having hip surgery......I'll install a hand rail for her in her shower....safety first :-)
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment