27.8.08

A few of my little models

As you can imagine I was approached by many proud parents while working on this project who wondered if I needed some inspiration......it was difficult to say no. It was also difficult to explain that doing likenesses of a person is a time consuming and tedious process(at least for me)......but I gave it a shot :-)
This young lady proved to be the most challenging, mostly I think because of the low quality of the photo I was given to work with, as well as my limited time. I'm pretty certain the mom did not see the the link between this photo and the final result.....I confessed to have aged her a bit..perhaps in a few years .....?
Next....its also difficult when I'm given a picture and the subject is not in a position that works for what I'm trying to do.....so I end up having to 'create' a new body....not easy for me. I think I could do with a class on anatomy :-)
Here's the result..
Baby three...how could you say no to that face.
After....
And finally
There are actually two models in this section, but I do not have the before shot of our lovely little lady in pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment