24.8.08

SUNDAY'S WORK

Here's a long view of the wall.
Its impossible to take good photos in a situation like this. Today I decided I didn't like this boys face (its ok it was a made up face :-), so I gave him a mask....it was more fun than trying to re-work the face.
And I got the treasure chest in.
And I got started on that last bit of wall.
Still think I may be able to finish this area tomorrow. Once all the main elements are in there are still some finishing touches that need doing on the entire mural, but still.............I think tomorrow :-)

I may be running down to Florida in a couple of weeks to work on a restaurant that I had painted a couple of years ago....they've expanded into the building next door, so the walls need to be matched.
This was for a new franchise.... Hurricane Grill & Wings (or is it the other way around? I never can remember). I did their first six restaurants.....then they decided to go with wallpaper murals as the business expanded :-~ yuck.
This is some of the work.....
It was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment