4.9.08

CLEANING HOUSE

I was going through my looooong list of bookmarked websites and had to scratch my head over some of the selections....wondering why did I save that??? Some, yes I know why.. http://www.classicalworkshop.com/
Others? Not so much..
http://sendables.jibjab.com/sendables/252/hula#/teaser/252
http://www.wittycomics.com/make-comic.php
Here's a good one for animal pictures, the site is intended for folks interested in photography, but its a great resource for inspiration for the artist.
I know why I saved this one too, beautiful work Jeff Hayes
Here's a collection of art demonstrations put together by
Jeff Fuchs....a wealth of information here.
Here's one I saved when I wanted to start learning about creating flash moving images.
I guess I saved this one because I thought the printing for posters was pretty reasonable....not that I've made any??
For people who remember me from posting on artists forums and remember my adventures (albeit limited) with Gladys, my 21' rv that I wanted to travel the states in, hoping to paint my way across the country
I had such fun redoing her interior, it was like a can of dusty rose pink paint had exploded inside of her.....before
And after
But I digress........... I discovered this man's website Tioga George. An older man, who after a bout with cancer decided to hit the road. I wish I had that kind of pluck and courage.
And here's a clever one..this artist turns children's artwork into jewelry.
Another good site for some painting demonstrations.
You can see my interests are quite varied. Being an artist and on my own, I usually find myself living in very modest.....ok.....cheap tiny apartments, and I'm always interested in finding ways to make it more bearable. I've always loved the idea of murphy beds for tiny spaces, but the prices are way too high for the struggling artist........till I found this.....very clever.
Well, this should be enough to keep you busy. Do check out the artist demonstration links........never stop learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment