10.9.08

AUUUUGGH!!! I JUST WANT TO PAINT

Just a short post today.
The dvd situation is still not resolved, and I need to stay focused on it. I learned today from the tech support at Apple, that my burner seemed to be fine, so I was advised to reinstall the idvd program (the program I was originally burning in)......a time consuming process. I also learned that the program I had switched to, to burn dvds (called Toast) may have been the culprit for the latest batch being bad. Apparently it burns so quickly (way faster than idvd) that the burn is not as embedded for lack of a better term, making it harder for all dvd players to read the dvd. So where does that leave me.......I've reinstalled idvd so I can go back to burning in that program, but now I have to take another few days to convert all the videos back again to a format it will accept. Maybe I should look into having a third party burn them for me, this is very frustrating.
On a brighter note, with work starting to dribble in and my wonderful new landlord coming to the rescue by adding me to his team of maintenance workers (painting), I will be able to stay in my lovely little apartment, at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment