14.9.08

NO WONDERING WHERE MY WEEKEND WENT....

Can't believe I haven't posted since Thursday........but then again?...I can. The DVD situation I thought I had worked out?........I hadn't. I should have been focused on two jobs that I have this week, and instead I've spent 3 days totally engrossed and focus on getting the DVD's back up and running. I'm not crying uncle, I'm screaming it.......I have to let go.
Once again my apologies to those who received defective DVD's and I will be issuing full refunds over the next two weeks.

Tomorrow I have the volunteer job, its almost 11pm and I need to go get some things together for that before I can sleep.

Tuesday I begin the job at the spa. This is the sketch I did for them....
Its to be a mural of Lake Como. I confess I'd never heard of it.......its in Italy......never been there :-(
I did an image search and was blown away by the beauty of the place....I hope I do it justice. My main concern is that the room this will be in, and another area that will have a similar mural are both small and narrow, and doing a convincing trompe l'oeil scene is going to be challenging. Murals like this are meant to be viewed from a distance, not from three feet.......but I'm up for the challenge :-) Gotta go do stuff, its going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment