11.9.08

O HAPPY DAYS!

Ok everyone....DVD production is back up and running. After being advised by the Apple tech to simply reinstall my idvd program, it seems to have solved the problem. I burned a few and tested them at my friends house (I don't have a player separate from my computer, and they always play on that) and all was well.....yippee. So I will be burning dvd's this weekend and getting everyones out in the mail on Monday. Thank you so much for your patience.

Work is also looking up...today I had two very positive contacts and I'm excited about both of them. One in the spa that I mentioned before and the other a mural with a portrait of someones father in it. This would go in his old office which is now used by his son.........I think that is so sweet.

Next week I hope to post lots of photos of work in progress! I'm a happy girl again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment