9.9.08

SOME NEW PROJECTS COMING UP

Got a couple of calls today about some new projects. One will be in a high school support center that I will probably begin the middle of next week, and another is a new spa opening soon, and if all goes well I'd love to get that started this weekend. Then I still have the volunteer job at the charter school to squeeze in there after putting them on hold twice now.
I'm going to use the high school project as another teaching tool and will post photos and videos of the project as it progresses, so I hope you'll check in often to follow that and if you have any questions you can leave them in the comments section so everyone can benefit.

A note here to anyone who has purchased my instructional dvd's in the past few weeks, there's just a few of you....I'm not sure why or how but a few weeks ago the quality of the dvd's took a sudden nose dive, viewing them became near impossible. I realized that because I make these myself just using a camera and my computer, that they would never have crystal clear clarity, and I do explain that on my website, but this was different, they suddenly became very fuzzy. I've been trying a different program to burn them and it seems to have made a world of difference as far as viewing, but for some reason even though I'm able to watch them on my computer (Mac) some of them will and some of them won't play on regular dvd players. So tomorrow my Mac is going in for a check up to make sure nothing is wrong with the dvd burner, even though is seems to be burning fine???
So, if anyone has purchased the dvd's in the past few weeks and is unable to view them (or even play them) please get in touch with me and as soon as I have this worked out, I will send you some new ones.

On a more personal note, tomorrow I'm going to look at an apartment. As much as I've liked living in this lovely little town of Narberth, I'd really like to have a home that I can more easily afford. The apartment looks very cute in the ad and I'm excited about seeing it. It would be nice to focus my energy back on my work and not on worrying about the rent. Cross your fingers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment