15.10.08

Florida

I arrived at my friend Linda's house yesterday afternoon around 3pm, pretty good timing, its an 18 hr and change drive from Narberth, Pa.
I spent today decompressing from the drive by visiting some of my favorite thrift shops, and tomorrow I will go see the ocean front mansion and the job that brought me here. I need to take some measurements for the second mural that will go in the service elevator, and I'd also like to see the color of the wood thats in it. I'm going to be doing a tone on tone mural in this one and I want the tones in the mural to match those in the wood.
These are some pictures that I took in Linda's back yard.....OK.....I promise not to whine about anything during my stay here, at least not about where I'm staying :-)
Beyond the pool there's a dock, and this is a canal that is off the intracoastal waterway which is at the end of the walkway there.
This is one of the palm trees next to the dock......I've never seen so many coconuts on one tree.....ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment