17.10.08

Friends are a good thing :-)

And today I'm waiting for one to get home from work so she can help me lift my roll of canvas up onto hooks that she generously allowed me to screw into her beautiful wall. Once the canvas is in place I can get started. You can see that I inserted a galvanized pipe through the canvas's cardboard tube, and it will just rest in the hooks at the top. I'm actually going to work this mural in sections from the bottom up, so as I continue to pull the canvas down to work my way up, I can just roll up the bottom.
Several months ago I was aimlessly surfing the web when I came across a website that lets you create free forums.....how cool I thought. So I played around with it and posted a few topics and then completely forgot about it until two days ago when someone actually posted a reply! What fun (I'm easily amused :-) Anyway its there if anyone would like to say or add something or suggest topics to talk about....or even see what its like to create your own forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment