22.1.09

In the spirit of fun

Ok....I finished up the sign today and started working on the 'fun' elements. I'm not sure I'm very good at coming up with 'fun' ideas....a bit too serious sometimes....but I'm trying :-) I'm always anxious to do some serious piece of art after working on projects like these.
Added a purple polka dot bikini, and started on a bottle of Corona. (picture distorted by angle)
Put their favorite parrot in a hammock with a margarita.
A little surf shack on one of the islands. I'll go in tomorrow and most likely finish up all the colored mural, and Saturday will knock out the tone on tone mural that goes around the restroom area......shouldn't take long....a few hours at most.
Below is the wall that's going to be cut out Sunday night. The opening of course will have to get framed in, sheet rocked and taped, but they're expecting everyone to finish on Monday....I guess that means me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment