21.1.09

Just a few more days.

Making headway. This is the end of that long wall. The chain hanging down (one of two) will be holding a big flat panel tv. Lamps are going to be hung on all the trompe l'oeil posts.
And this ......I've started the other side.The owner wants me to lighten up a little and put some more 'fun' elements into the mural, so I'll be focusing on that tomorrow. He doesn't want it to be just a pretty tropical scene, but something more fun.
The wall dividing the original restaurant from the new addition is being taken out Sunday night and I have to be around to fix up the area around the new opening. I'm hoping they trim it out right away....sheet rock, taping, etc....so I don't have to wait around. They're hoping to open the new addition in time for the super bowl.
Still don't know what they want to do about the elevator mural. I've offered to come and make adjustments on site if they're able to remove the glass from the cab....so I can access the mural after its hung on the shaft wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment