14.1.09

Progress

Made a little progress today. The tree to the left took most of my day.....one leaf at a time. There's lots of filling in to do...more foliage, bring in some flowers for more color. I originally painted this restaurant about three or four years ago, and I have to paint this new wall to fit in with the work I did then......that can be a little frustrating when you know you've learned better ways to do things.
This is the original wall that's being taken out for the expansion. You can see below I have a way to go yet with the replication. Plus the new wall is at least twice as long as the old one.
Anyway, back at it tomorrow and it should be an interesting day.......guys will be in there putting up another wall.......lots of dust!
That's just an air conditioning duct hanging into the picture... they're in there working too, along with the electricians....busy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment