22.2.09

The Masters versus Cat Mats....lol

This is a painting I did when I was 'teaching' myself to paint.
How did I get from there to painting pet food mats?....sigh.
Why am I asking myself this question?...let me share :-)
I've seen Kurt Wenner's work many times, people send me pictures of his sidewalk paintings all the time, but I've never visited his website before.
Even though these are available on Youtube, I'm going to link you right to his website video page (so you can see all his other work too while you're there) where I just watched the 3 part videos that were made I'm assuming when he first started out, these were done in the eighties....they're the second row of videos. It just made me want to pack up what little I have (or hey, just leave it) and go to Italy.....sigh. Kurt, you are amazing....Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment