28.2.09

Working on some prints

Mural work is pretty much non-existent right now so I've been busy working on some prints of some of my favorite mural projects that I will personalize for clients.....they're for kids rooms :-)
I've been spending hours looking online for, who offers the best deals on printing, on matting, canvas, frames, etc.....all til my head spins. I finally decided to print them myself so I can control the quality and I will offer then for sale with a mat (no frame). I decided to offer 5"x 7" and 8"x 10" canvas prints, just sweet small images, but with nice size mats to make them more substantial, more 'important'. And personalizing them with the children's names makes them even more special. This is about offering an alternative to people who love art for their kids, but still need to watch their budget.
You'll probably recognize these images from my portfolio. The framed prints here are 8"x 10" prints.
The Farm Mural (which I love, love, love)
The child's name and birth date (optional/customizable) will be written on the barn in either black or white lettering (your choice).
The Backyard Mural (another one of my favorites)
The child's name will be 'carved' into the tree. Custom wording is absolutely fine, ie.....Grandma Loves....Aunt Sue Loves....whatever.
I think these would look great with colorful frames on them, and make great baby/kid gifts for the new mom and dad.
I will add these to the side bar with prices and a purchase link in a day or two.
Meanwhile, I'd love any feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment