7.3.09

Canvas Samples

While I've been surfing around for canvas, I came across a company that offers a one time sample roll of inkjet canvas (17"x 20') for $23.95....a great deal. It came yesterday. My printer only prints 13" wide, but I don't mind trimming the canvas down at that price.
I was really impressed with the presentation folder that came with it. There were several samples of their paper and canvas offerings, which really helps when you're trying to learn about printing material. There was even a pair of white gloves...cool.
I especially like the sample of Elegance Velvet a 310GSM Vellum textured fine art paper made from 100% cotton....very nice texture. I think I even prefer it over the canvas.
Anyway, just thought some of you who do your own prints may want to take advantage of the sample offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment