17.3.09

Got a copy of the Dharma Trading Company Catalog the other day. They've got such neat stuff but I always seem to forget about them until I get a catalog in the mail. Not sure why, they've got things that I'd actually like to try......banners, the large size 24"x 48" for under 10 bucks and with the hanger.
A tablecloth/wall hanging 5'x 8.5' 100% cotton for $20 and change....wonder what that would be like to paint a small mural on? Course you'd have to prime it and its gone a shrink some.
They have a projector for under $30.
I used a similar one (Tracer) when I was first starting out and had little money and it was twice that price.
The Aiptek pocket cinema/projector is what I'd like to get my hands on now, thinking it would be cool to take on jobs and be able to project small images into mural work. Not sure if it could really be used that way, but it be a lot easier to carry around than the big projector I have now. But work is slow, so it'll have to wait :-(
Anyway, if you don't know Dharma, check em out....they've got all kinds of stuff there for the artist and craft person.....paints, dyes, tools, airbrush equipment, stenciling stuff, clothing.....the list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment