15.3.09

Know What You're Painting

I went to one of my links in the sidebar (Great Artist Resources) to look for an interesting read with my morning coffee and came across this. It's a site with veterinary anatomical illustrations .....wish I had discovered this sooner. I couldn't get the link to work, so go to the right sidebar and click on Great Artist Resources....click on Anatomy and you'll find the link there. (There's a lot of great information on the main site, but I stay away from shareware downloads and just use the external links. Shareware can make your computer vulnerable to hackers.)
Sometimes I think we forget about the obvious. What a great way to eliminate the frustration of trying to draw/paint a proper animal.....go to the source....deep inside the source to understand what you are painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment