30.4.09

I mentioned a few posts ago that I decided to return to doing work I had done years ago before I began painting....house cleaning.....just a couple of days a week to keep a steady stream of money coming in. Anyway I finally remembered to take a picture of the exterior of the 'house' of my first client....the one with the wonderful murals in the formal living room,
and I just wanted to show you what I first saw driving up the driveway.......I think my first word was "yikes!"
Today I start a new family who needs some help....three kids and a big lovable hairy dog, oh boy....happily though a much....much smaller home :-)
I'll resume working on the portrait tomorrow, and I have a new mural job on Monday. This is the sketch for that job, its for a nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment