24.5.09

OK....not true, I didn't work on the portrait today, but instead decided to rework my blog a bit so I could open up some space for advertising. My goal is to offer some affordable ad space for other artists and get rid of those unattractive google ads. I'm really happy with the way my blog is growing and I honestly do like helping other artists, so if you'd like to put an ad here and get some additional exposure, there's some more info at the bottom of the page.
Came across another silhouette mural site but with a twist, not quite a true silhouette... SuddenShadows.com
Most of their offerings look well suited for the teen population.
Looks like they're only available through retail or online shops (not the suddenshadows website) ie Target prices around $25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment