26.5.09

Tasty Tuesday: the art of beautiful food

I sometimes think that if I weren't painting I would love to be doing this. Have you ever seen anything so gorgeous that was editable! This is from Wildflowers located in Bridgeton, NJ. They offer classes!
And how fun is this! Created by Colette Peters author of "Cakes to Dream On: A Master Class in Decorating" (Wiley, $40)
Something a little more modern you say?.....a bit more edgy? In my opinion Jin Patisserie cakes fill that bill.Art indeed is all around us.
Well......my one cleaning (et-hem exercise session :-) job canceled for this week, money I was counting on, so much for income security......one step forward, two steps back, now I fall behind in a bill and get to add a late fee to it......sigh. Ah.........the glamorous life of an artist.
Tomorrows post.......Wearable Art Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment