30.7.09

Its been a while since I posted......life's been busy, and now I'm about to move back to Florida! Can't believe it but I got a one bedroom apartment on the intracoastal for almost $300 less than I'm paying here for just a studio apartment. I'm so into reducing the stress I've had for the last few years. My truck will be paid off in a little over a month and now a low rent, I feel like I can breath again.
I'll be posting some new pictures next week.....I've got another mural to do...Lake Como in a powder room, I can't wait to start it. I love doing kids rooms but I really miss doing the more sophisticated stuff.
I'm also back at the Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania putting the long overdue final touches on the mural I did in the pediatric intensive care unit. Remember this one done down both sides of that loooooog hallway? I've now gone through some double doors and continuing the artwork down another hallway! I'll finish up there this weekend and start the Lake Como mural on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment