24.11.09

Done with this one

I've decided this one is finished to the best of my ability. I'm now trying to finish up a cat and then tomorrow will finally begin the last one....the German Sheppard.
Now that I post this, I see I need to do a bit of work on the grass. Funny how your mistakes show up for you in photographs. Actually I use that to check on my work all the time.

Yesterday I applied for food stamps. Yep, things are that bad. Ironically I got an email today from someone inviting me to join the list of 2010's Best Decorative Artists of The Year. It will be part of a marketing campaign directed at decorators, architects, contractors and high end clientele. Its part of a new website starting up, The Architect Mall.... a very nice website indeed (although not complete yet), and one that may well have been able to elevate my career. You can check it out here and if you have $225 for an 18 month listing fee perhaps they will consider you too. I'd say its pretty obvious that its an opportunity I had to pass on..........sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment