28.11.09

Where To Go Next

I was going through some old cd's that I had fortunately stored photos on before my hard drive crashed a few months ago and found some pictures from my old studio......must have been around 2002? 03? not sure. I miss that studio. I miss having the space to create large works.
I hope to buy some supplies soon and spend some time doing paintings like these again. Perhaps I could sell at art shows? Something to think about for the future....rent comes first.
I could not find the finished picture of this first painting........it was actually a copy of a painting that someone asked me to do. You'll have to take my word, it did come out really well. This was painted on wood in acrylic....my favorite surface to paint on.
God....I look so different from this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment