15.12.09

Vicious Circle

I spend about an hour or two each day searching online for opportunities to post ads about my mural work. Yesterday I placed a 'free' ad on the Palm Beach Post's online classifieds. Today I got a call from them letting me know that I had placed the ad in the wrong section and because I am considered a business I could place a new ad in the business section for a mere $199........sigh.
How ironic.......you need to advertise to get new work, but you can't advertise because you haven't had work.........no money. Some good news though.....I won't starve during these trying times.....I was approved for foodstamps! Now all I need is to find a way to pay the rent...........lol.........if I do have to leave, at least my shopping cart won't be empty.....lol. If I don't laugh, I'll cry.
Got some good suggestions for the new studio name (see contest to the left).........keep em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment