15.1.10

Couldn't Be More Pleased

My Studio is very pleased to announce new classes being added to the curriculum. Professional artists Jackie Jacobson and Cricket Megias are bringing their talents to My Studio. Jackie and Cricket are two very talented furniture painters/finishers and will be offering workshops in Painting Furniture and Distressing, Silver Leafing, and many other techniques that were learned and or actually created by these two amazing artists. Jackie is the woman who inspired me to begin painting some fourteen years ago. I stopped by their shop today to talk about the details and snapped some photos of some of their work. These are representative of some of the finishes that you can expect them to be teaching in the future.
I fell in love with this decoupage piece!.......
And this one too........
Swedish Finish on Chest.....
A sweet simple stencil on painted table
Silver Leaf on lamp......
Another favorite piece....I believe Jackie's son created this....talent definitely runs in this family!
Look for Jackie and Cricket's classes to begin in February.

My Studio plans are progressing nicely....paper work in progress, waiting on inspection.
I've gotten a couple of mural jobs, one begins Monday and the other the 25th. So its going to be a deliciously busy month. I'm happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment