11.4.10

Finished off the bird cabinet this morning and came home to catch up on the laundry. While I was at the studio I got a call about a mural job....good thing, I'm out of furniture to paint lol. The job sounds fun and a good size too so I'm hoping to get it, I'm meeting with them tomorrow morning. This will help take off the pressure of paying for the truck repair. Oh....by the way I did finally hear from the good folks at Ford and after several days of searching they were finally able to locate a part they need. They are also only charging me for the part!..... still several hundred but no labor/installation charge, which would have easily doubled the price....thank you Ford :-)
After the meeting with the potential client I head over to a former client to do a bit of decorative painting for her in her kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment