30.5.10

For the last couple of days I've been trying to reach the client who ordered the pirate screens.....although I was given the size of the windows it wasn't specified as to which was the height and which the width so I'm not able to move forward on that project...I'll try again today.
Meanwhile I finally got to start working on some of the furniture pieces I've been collecting these past few weeks, starting with the $5 dresser....primed and one coat of Behr's Swiss Coffee paint (so far) and she's looking very sweet, I'll post a photo later today.
Did I show you my $2.50 table? It may have to come home with me...its beautifully made.
Oh yeah!!! I reached out to another artist working on this pirate themed project (via email), hoping he'd have the info on the window screens and I just heard from him.....he did! Now it can get started.
I picked up this rather boring tv cabinet yesterday off of Craigslist. Its nothing special I know, but I immediately pictured it as a puppet theater with lots of ornate trompe l'oeil painting on the outside, velvet curtains, miniature spotlights, and hand painted backdrops, snack bar below...can you see it?
OK....breakfast and off to the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment