28.5.10



Its Over! I finally finished up at the kids party rental place, and I'm moving on to the next project. Today I went over to the studio and got set up to begin the pirate screens...I CAN'T WAIT....this will be so much fun.
Before that though I had gotten a call from one of my favorite restaurants where I've done work before...The Old Key Lime House. This is where a shark greets you at the front entrance
a pirate hangs from the rafters over the diners
and a few walls still need some help. Like below, if you're sitting at a table with your back to this railing
you get a beautiful view of the intracoastal.
If you happen to be sitting opposite that person with the beautiful view.......well, its not quite as pretty. So this wall is a project I've been asked to submit ideas for.
And the shark is the other, he's looking a bit weather worn and could use some freshening up.
And then finally I stopped at my favorite thrift shop and found another piece to add to my growing collection of furniture projects. It needs some serious TLC, but five bucks people....you can't beat that.


No comments:

Post a Comment