8.12.10

Went for a quick search for new projects to work on out at the favorite thrift shop yesterday. I pulled into the parking lot and was amazed to see a flock of our wild Florida parrots grazing in the grass, usually all I get is a quick glimpse of two or three as they dart through the air at the speed of sound. I've never seen this many together....or on the ground for that matter.
Didn't find much in the way of projects...a few cute pieces, but already tagged 'sold'. All I picked up was a modern wood floor lamp made in Sweden and a small vintage piano seat. The lamp I just cleaned up and the piano seat is already sanded and primed ready for paint.
Today I go to the Old Key Lime House to paint a newly installed urinal and do some touch ups........do you envy my glamorous life?

No comments:

Post a Comment