23.3.11

I started on the next block with the first school house in Lake Worth. You can see I've also made some changes to the design.....from the small round inserts to oval shaped. The one on the left will be of a surveyor.....an important person when trying to build a brand new city. I'm not sure yet on the other one. I'll finished up the school house square today and then start to finish up the surrounding frame and add the 'Lake Worth' lettering at the top. I want to get this part finished before I have to remove it from the wall. I'll be laying it on the floor so I can line up the bottom section that has to be added and sketch on the design........the ceilings aren't high enough to get all the pieces together on the wall. Once I've got it started I can hang parts back up so its easier to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment