8.6.11

Oh Dear! I was sending the client the lip samples and found a note she emailed yesterday about "maybe" tilting her head so she'd look a "little flirty". I'm spending way too much time on this project, but if that's what she wants.........it means I'll have to do the entire head all over again....sigh. I've asked if she's sure.
I know the area around the mouth would have to be altered but what do you think of a puckered mouth? Of course if I have to redo the head ........the lips will change again too.....dang!
I might have to find an artist for her who does this sort of cartoon-y, animated work way better than me......its just not my forte. Its a perfect example for the argument that just because you are an artist, it doesn't mean you're good at everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment