3.2.12

Change Is In The Air.......Again :-)

What a roller coaster ride....yesterday I got an email from my old landlord in Narberth, PA letting me know he has two apartments coming available in March and April. I've mentioned here before that I loved living in Narberth and I wouldn't mind living there again. This however puts me back in frantic mode because apartments in Narberth are rented very quickly and that means trying to find work very quickly so that I can commit to taking one of those apartments. I put out the word to friends and ran an ad on Craigslist. I contacted a woman there who I was communicating with the last time I was trying to hook this up and let her know I was looking for work again. I also saw an ad for a Michaels painting instructor in a nearby town and got more information about that.
Lets hope things align this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment