7.3.14

Yeah!....today I put a deposit on my old studio apartment, I'm sooooo looking forward to the move, move in will be the end of April.
I spent most of the afternoon looking online for new ideas decorating small spaces although I pretty much have it planned out already having lived there before.
I did find something new that I'm excited about using because if I remember correctly there's a bit of  linoleum flooring in the kitchen that is pretty boring and could use some help.  I happened on a Youtube video about putting down a temporary linoleum floor with double sided tape.  The company is Modularity Tiles .

Of course these can be applied permanently but whats neat is they sell a double sided tape ($65) to use for a temporary application and this tape leaves no residue when removed, the tiles are $3.25 a piece........LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment