13.7.17

Old age? Senility? ADD? Or am I just becoming aware of a lifetime issue of not thinking things all the way through.  Sigh........
As I was ordering a couple more ACEO size cards from Printfirm.com, clicking on the item link several times, I suddenly noticed a link where you could order thank you cards, why I didn't see this before is beyond explanation, they were right next to each other.  Anyway I went to check it out and low and behold thank you cards in several sizes beginning at 3"x 3" and 50 to an order versus the 25 per order for the ACEO cards, and for just a couple of dollars more.  I immediately got excited and my brain automatically shut down again as I quickly placed an order for one set of 3"x 5" size cards.  If I can get printed cards without having to enlarge the images too much from their original size and at a great price and without having to order a minimum of 250 and up, it would be perfect. It was a few minutes later after submitting the order when I suddenly wondered.....are these flat cards or folded cards?  No where could I find a proper description and folded is what I wanted.  Luckily there is a chat link on their site and I was able to send a message (too early to chat live, they're on the west coast).  Hopefully they will get the message before they start printing, I've asked them to cancel that particular order if the cards are flat.  Still, its only a few dollars so not a huge problem, could use them as giveaways.

Meanwhile I did receive my second order from them, 5 bird cards.......
and the boxes with the clear slip on lids also arrived.......
so I'm able to start putting things together. Lots of packaging to do and photos to take.

UPDATE:  The thank you cards offered on Printfirm are just flat cards so I was able to cancel that :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment