17.8.08

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY

What a gorgeous day! No mural picture today but I do have this one:
I've been trying to remember to carry my camera everywhere I go, and I just loved this scene with the sun streaming through the treetops. Having spent 20 years living in Florida and now back here in Philly, I feel like I'm seeing things for the first time (or perhaps I am).
I think I've mentioned that a friend had hip surgery not to long ago and all her friends have been volunteering some of their time to help her out. Part of my contribution has been to take her dog Gus to the park for his exercise....there's Gus in the lower left corner in the above pic, and below....a nine year old Westie who thinks he's two. Gus loves to play in the stream at the park.
I love these perfect little balls of flowers just growing wild in the park...
When I came upon this tree my first thought was...help, I've fallen and I can't get up! It just looked like it was reaching up for help.
And this little trees crowning glory, no doubt there will be plenty more like him next season.
Tomorrow I will be back at the hospital working on the mural...I'm thinking I will be finishing it up by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment