25.12.09

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

For the past seven or eight years my son has been creating his own Christmas cards....and of course I think they are just wonderful. Here are a few examples below, you can see how his family has grown. I've got to ask him about the latest one, they look so sad....are they all sad because their Christmas tree died and is flying off to heaven???? Are they sad because they cut a tree??? I'll let you know.
I'm off to clean a home today, grateful for the work, and..... I awoke to a DVD order :-) And.....it took over a year but I finally hit the hundred dollar mark with google adsense and will be receiving my first payment of $103 and change :-)
I have a special thank you to an angel who stepped in and helped me with my rent this month...thank you J, I am so grateful....and another thank you to the folks who approved me for food assistance. Its been a long time since I could walk into a grocery store and afford to buy healthy food...it felt like a guilty pleasure, I kept expecting them to stop me at the door on the way out.
I'm sooooo looking forward to work picking up and getting the studio up and running.
A very special wish to all my fellow creatives who have struggled this past year that 2010 will bring us all lots of opportunity to be creative and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment