1.3.10

A flyer too!

Made up a flyer yesterday that I will hang on any bulletin boards I can find.
I've made another decision.......now that I have all this wonderful space to work in, I'm going to focus on painting murals on canvas in the future and limit on site work. I seem to be getting clients that are an hour or more away and working on canvas just seems more practical than all the driving back and forth. And to be honest?........I do much better work off site......no distractions, no worry about proper lighting, is there electric or ac/heat, no worry about owners property or other workers on site....etc. etc.etc.
While snooping around online this morning I came across a couple of articles that might be of interest to beginning muralists.....you can never get too much information in this business.
Article one and two.

No comments:

Post a Comment