31.3.10

Undecided



Now I'm questioning how I want to finish this piece off. I took the little door off and think it looks better that way and I'm second guessing my thoughts of turning this into a little herb growing station......ummmm??? I decided to distress the piece, it seemed in better keeping with it being a 'home made' cabinet......I do believe the top piece was made from a drawer, the top corners are dove tailed.
Before.......
I finished up the small blue table with the birds.
And I was finally able to find (online) the kind of drawer pulls I want to put on this piece, they come in a variety of sizes and finishes.
They fit over the top of each drawer, I'll probably have to chip out a bit of the wood to have them fit properly, but I like how they won't interfere with the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment