17.5.10

Even though I have not finished painting the treasure chest I'm going to post pictures anyway because the cool part is actually whats inside it. You can see I started painting the wood grain and the trim will be painted to look like distressed metal.
Here's the treasure chest from the flagship store.....
This is the one in the store I'm working in, love the sparkle and color.....there are even lights underneath the colored gems to make them sparkle even more....very clever, and so much prettier.

I started drawing all the graphic designs in the 3rd room (called the imagination room).
Hopefully the shipwreck is delivered tonight and I can knock that out tomorrow and have the rest of the week to paint room #3.
The cold I got last Thursday is still lingering on, I feel fine but the laryngitis is starting to annoy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment