27.5.10

I did finish the 'pooh' background mural the next day and I've been back at the kid's party rental place working on the room with the large graphic designs....I'm bringing in Cricket, one of the artists from the shop next to my studio, to help me knock this thing out today.
I've been contracted to paint six window screens, all pirates, for a pirate themed boat hotel (or is it a restaurant? not sure) in Finland. The owner purchased the pirate screen I had painted for my apartment up north.
He'll be leaving for Finland next week so I'd like to get back in the studio this weekend so I can try to get one or two of them done for him to take with him.
After all this kid oriented work I've been doing lately I'm excited to do something a little more grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment