29.7.10

Things have been too quiet at the shop so I woke up this morning and decided to have a 50% off sale. Turned out to be a good move, I'm going to have to do this from time to time. I was also sort of glad none of the pieces with artwork on them sold......that would have hurt letting them go too cheaply. I take that back.........the folding screen sold, but for the most part people bought pretty generic stuff....painted white and distressed.
Remember the shark job at the restaurant I've done work in, The Old Key Lime House? Here's his before:
I got him primed this morning in preparation for his makeover. I'm going to attempt to paint him a bit more realistically.

I plan on getting there tomorrow as soon as light breaks.......I was there at about 8am this morning and by the time I finished, maybe an hour later, I was drenched in sweat! Not pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment