6.10.10



Wow....have I got some work to do! I don't think I've ever looked at my blog stats before now............I get a whopping 10 to 20 hits a day at best.........that's not acceptable.

Change of plans. One (of two) of my landlords stopped by the studio yesterday and through talking with him I was convinced to stay on at the studio. I realized that with my participation in the new West Palm Beach flea market I will be opening myself up to a whole new bunch of potential customers, most who will be introduced to my work for the first time. Its a great opportunity to market and tell people about the studio and what it offers.

I got all ten of the chairs finished and they were picked up yesterday. I've got two mural sketches to do and a ton of work to do to get ready for the flea market on the 16th. I have the furniture pieces picked out that will go with me and now I have to focus on the little things.....turns out there is no canopy to borrow so one will have to be purchased. I plan to be at every flea market they have so renting a canopy doesn't seem like a good option. I also want to make a large sign and I'm going to be making several painted/distressed stools/benches, similar to this one I made a couple of weeks ago.......lots to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment