5.12.10

Sad times today. Last nights event did not go as exactly planned. As I was putting on the final touches before opening the doors for the evening, our friend and neighbor who lives upstairs of the shops came home from work. She stopped in to visit for a few moments as usual, and then headed upstairs. A moment later she reappeared at my door to say she thought her son was not breathing. I yelled for Jackie next door and flew up the stairs. Wanda (75) has had her son (44) living with her off and on most of his adult life. It was true, Dean had probably passed away sometime yesterday morning shortly after waking.
We are all so grateful that we were all there to help Wanda get through the evening.....she has become a mom to all of us...me, the girls next door and the girls in the other apartments upstairs.
I'm heading back over there this morning. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment