31.1.11

Etsy is absolutely dizzying! I just spent the better part of this day adding some things to my etsy shop that I actually started a couple of years ago (but pretty much ignored)....its all so overwhelming. I decided I might as well try and learn my way around the site..... that if I can learn how to work it, it might come in handy as another source for income if I need to give up the studio. Lets face it....one or two people coming into my studio/shop a day is just not going to cut it. I'm just spinning my wheels there. I'm only selling enough there to pay my living expenses (which I've pared down to nearly nothing!) and to buy more supplies and things to work on, I never get ahead.
And now the girls will be gone, today is there last day there, cleaning out the final bits and bobs. I'm depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment