1.2.11

This morning I decided to set some permanent hours for the shop, and I'm actually back to what I wanted to do in the beginning and that's have the shop open just three days a week.....Thurs. thru Sat. from 9 to 5. This will allow me to schedule mural work and work on .......as you can see to the right ;-).......some online selling. Sitting in the shop everyday for one or two people to walk in was just killing me, yes I could work on projects but it was just too depressing with no activity and no sales, I couldn't stay inspired. Now my work week will be filled with a variety of activities to keep me inspired....working on the furniture, thrift shopping for online sales, and mural work as it comes up.
Tomorrow I'll be working on a restoration project.......can't wait to show you the pictures, I'll post them tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment