24.5.11

My daily painting today was not a painting at all, but a sketch for a 5'x 7' painting the client and I are trying to put together. The job is a definite go, I'm just following her direction until she loves it. This is my/our third attempt to get it right......I'm waiting to hear :-) The front giraffe was originally looking to the right and she asked to see more face, so I turned its head to face forward. I do want to separate them a little because now they are too 'lined up' and they're also too low in the composition in relation to the zebra that she wanted added. I'll also probably add a tree frog or two and maybe some butterflies. I'm hoping I can just work that out on the canvas and not have to continue working on this sketch. I'm always anxious to put brush to canvas :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment