9.2.12

A Childs Portrait Begins and Hope Springs Eternal

A couple of months ago I was asked to do a childs portrait.....
At the time I didn't have the time to do it. Now?......I do. I've cropped the image for the portrait and sketched it out today.
I'll begin painting tomorrow.

Yesterday I was a mess again. I've got a pretty good oil leak going on with my car, I need to get it taken care of and the timing of this just sucks....with the move in a few weeks its money I did not want to have to spend.
Today though, I'm feeling more positive. I woke to an email from a woman (in the area I'll be living in) about a part time job that I had been interested in a couple of months ago when I was plotting to leave here. It seems the position may be open again and I let her know that yes indeed I would definitely be interested. The hours would be perfect and leave me tons of time for painting again. It would cover the rent and utilities and I could breath....fingers crossed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment