23.11.12

God....5am....I daydream of a cough free night.  Its been a week now of feeling awful but its back to work and actually its back to the home where I think I contracted this whatever it is, I hope this doesn't reactivate things.
Between feeling ill and the distraction of a move soon I got no painting done this past week.  Yesterday I spent half the day staging and taking pictures of this apartment for the landlord to post in his ad....not sure he'll be able to use them all, its pretty hard staging when you don't have much......trying to make two chairs look like a room full of furniture is a true test of creativity.  Then I spent the rest of the day looking online at my new home options.  Wish I had money......a nice long Jamaican holiday sounds good about now.........hot sun, cold Red Stripe, reggae in the background, ahhhhh yes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment