17.3.13

A friend (Hi Melissa) asked to see some pics of the apartment since I've moved in so I took a few and I'm posting them here.
This is a picture of the kitchen in the combination kitchen/livingroom before I moved in,

its just to give you a reference for the other photos......I'm standing at the sink to take the photos of the room, this area is to the left of the counter.  I'm hoping to replace the two black chairs with two wing backed chairs someday.
So that's the whole 'so called' livingroom and because its so tiny I decided to also use what is suppose to be the bedroom as another sitting area and my work (painting) space.....with all the shutters open there's tons of light coming through the 7' windows.  My $169 faux ikea sleeper sofa fits nicely into the space.
I got some more paintings done this weekend for ebay........

This next one is just one that I've reworked a bit......
And the Two Figs painting sold :-)..........


No comments:

Post a Comment